Capital gains tax reporting

Call 01625 616050 or email

We will help you with all aspects of capital gains tax (CGT).

We will advise you on whether you need to report a disposal and guide you in making the disposal.

Kime O'Brien Limited will assist you in using HMRC’s real-time CGT reporting service for sales of residential dwellings and also in reporting your capital gains via your self-assessment tax return. We will advise you on setting up a Government Gateway account, calculating the gain and reporting it on your tax return.

We also help non-resident clients with their CGT returns.

To find out more, please contact us.